Cleaning has become a vital point in our lives. Dust and dirt tend to pile up daily in our homes and office and must clean regularly to ensure a good sanitary environment. Vacuums have established themselves as an integral part of this process over time, their efficiency cannot be ignored.
There are two main types; bagless and bagged vacuum cleaners. Most however prefer the bagless to its counterpart, due to the stress involved in emptying bags on time or replacing them. The bagless vacuum does have its fair of troubles which is why this article is aimed to highlight the best out of the whole lot, for you to be guided on making the right choice for your convenience.
Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners In 2020
- Shark Rotator NV752 TruePet Vacuum Cleaner
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Vacuum Cleaner
- Miele Blizzard CX1 Turbo TeamTeam Vacuum Cleaner
- Bissell Zing 2156AA Vacuum Cleaner
- Eureka Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- iRobot E5150 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Deik Vacuum Cleaner
- iRobot Roomba 960 Bagless Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Shark WV201 WANDVAC Bagless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- Dyson V8 Absolute Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- ORFELD Cordless Stick Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- MOOSOO Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Hoover BH50020PC Linx Stick Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Shark Rotator Professional Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Bissell Featherweight Stick Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Karcher FC5 Vacuum Cleaner
Kicking off with the Shark Rotator NV752 TruePet. This product is equipped with HEPA filtration, washable filters, and a sealed system, the portable vacuum is sure to give you a good clean. Also, this product is recommended for pet owners. The powerful suction built into the product takes care of your deep cleaning need.
- It is light and portable, thus easy to maneuver during cleaning.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble. No hassles in emptying the dust canister.
- The noise level is low compared to others.
- Thanks to its powerful suction, hair, especially that of pets, is easy to vacuum.
- The machine is however designed to work only on hard surfaces.
- Short persons may have problem handling as a result of the long handle.
With its big size and powerful suction, it will be fair to call it a beast. The power cord, hose, and wand are bigger compared to other bagless vacuum cleaners. This gives you a wide range of cleanup at a time. Coming with HEPA filtration and washable filters. It comes with a five-year warranty, which means you can return the product within this period if there is a defect. The product comes with different attachments and accessories that makes deep cleaning easy. Finally, you can easily reach dirt and debris in tight corners of the room all thanks to the ball design of the product.
- Despite the size, it is easy to disassemble and assemble.
- It works on multiple surfaces; carpets, hard floors.
- Has a long cleaning reach and a powerful suction as well.
- It is safe to note that not all carpets are easy to clean with the machine, especially ones with long fibers.
- It’s not well adapted to suck in large debris.
- Although maneuverable, the size can be quite overbearing on the user, thus recommended for short cleaning sessions.
Miele previously made bagged vacuums, bagless has joined the fray. The average-sized cleaner is quite easy to maneuver, especially underneath furniture. Armed with powerful suction, though adjustable, cleaning of all surfaces is ensured. The HEPA filtration makes it possible to cleanse the air of tiny particles and allergens. Its functionality and ease of operation are provided by the buttons it features.
- It can be used on soiled surfaces.
- It comes with a quiet operation.
- The filter is self-cleaned, eliminating the need for disassembly.
- The power cord is also designed to retract after usage, a push of a button is responsible.
- Hard or bare surfaces are not at risk of scratching due to the rubberized tires it’s got.
- The exhaust vent at the sidekicks up dust while cleaning.
This product is quite affordable when compared to other high performing brands. A bagless canister vacuum with powerful suction, making cleaning to come cheap. It is quite lightweight but comes with a large dust canister, so it will take more than quite a while to start worrying about emptying it. And it comes with an automatic power cord rewind after use, pretty neat.
- Thanks to its lightweight, maneuvering is made easy, making the job less stressful.
- Offers deep cleaning especially in small rooms or households.
- Unfortunately, it is only limited to bare floors and light carpets.
Another budget-friendly machine, you don’t need to spend much to achieve cleanliness. Designed as a lightweight made mostly out of plastic, movement during cleaning is unimpeded. Most of the parts are easy to maintain with only a few that require regular monitoring. Washable filter to reduce the cost of replacement and a large dirt canister to top it off, long-term use is assuredly taken care of.
- It is easy to maintain.
- It can handle all types of debris, the bigger the size, the better.
- However, it does not come with an anti-allergy filter(HEPA).
- Its prowess is only limited to bare floors and low pile carpets.
- And the power cord is short, thus it can’t be used to cover much ground at a time.
Surprising right? Indeed it is automated to do the cleaning for you, allowing for multitasking or taking things. Though it cost a lot, it is worth every penny. Equipped with sensors, dirty surfaces are sourced out and cleaned by its multi-surface rubber brushes. It is also able to adapt to different surfaces at a time and works well for pet hair removal as well. A three-stage operation is followed to the latter before returning to its starting point. Featured also with a filter and a washable bin, it is a must-have for tech lovers.
- It works on all cleaning surfaces and all types of debris.
- It requires little man effort, thus time on cleaning is saved.
- Although the movement is unlimited for the machine, climbing stairs is a difficulty.
- Instructions must be followed strictly to avoid mishaps.
- Regular and sufficient charging of devices must be ensured to avoid it stopping midway operation.
vii. Deik Vacuum Cleaner
Having a two-in-one setup, it can give the user a versatile and complete usage. Functioning both as upright and hand-held, all surfaces are assured of a good clean. Plus the fact that it is cordless and battery operated, makes the whole experience easy and worthwhile.
Cleaning corners and crevices are easier with this device. Maneuvering is easy due to its lightweight and cordless nature. Maintaining this device is relatively easy, it comes with a one-year warranty and a spare roller brush. The only problem is its inability to function for long per charge, a full charge ensures twenty-five to thirty minutes of usage.
Armed with a powerful suction, which is adjustable, the cordless device can work on both bare floors and carpets and leave a satisfactory clean at the end of the day. The cleaner is built with sensors and light to further its usage and functionality, so prompt attention to these signals will maximize satisfaction.
- Charging is made easy with the provision of a dual charging dock, though the batteries can be charged without removing it from the vacuum.
- It has a run time of over forty minutes.
- It cleans up debris of all sizes, on all surfaces.
- It however has hard steering and a rather loud operation.
If you thought the first iRobot was cool, wait for it. This particular model not only outperforms the others, but it is also equipped with iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology to further gauge the surroundings for its cleaning exercise. And being compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa, your voice can make it commence work at any time of the day.
- It works on both bare floors and carpets.
- Has an automatic charge when low.
- It is environment friendly and requires low maintenance.
- The price is rather high but worth it when acquired.
This one of the few good handheld vacuums guaranteed to grant your cleaning needs. The versatility of function is granted with the several accessories it comes with. Example the crevice tool to tackle tight spaces. All surfaces are easily taken care of by the device. At the end of each cleaning, the debris can be emptied with the aid of a button.
- It has powerful suction capable of picking large and fine debris.
- Can be used for upholstery cleaning.
- It has fast charging.
- The battery life is short which requires regular replacement, thus high maintenance is ensured.
This is a cordless bagless vacuum capable of functionality and versatility. By transforming it into a handheld vacuum, one can clean surfaces other than the floor. Its powerful suction capable of taking care of all types of debris, which is ejected out easily. A run time of forty minutes is guaranteed.
- Lightweight for easy maneuvering.
- It is easy to clean carpets.
- The air is filtered well of allergens (HEPA filter).
- Difficult cleaning can be handled by the vacuum.
- It however carries a high price tag.
The dual tool is perfectly armed with a 2200Mah side celled battery. The product can be used to clean upholstery, windowsill, beds, carpets, and floors of all types. The folding handle enables users to clean underneath furniture as well. Its ultra-quiet operation has a long period of usage per charge.
- Noiseless cleaning.
- It is very versatile for usage.
- Cleaner air is expelled due to its closed filter system
- It is easy to store after use.
- Warranty services are rather poor.
This sophisticated piece is not only budget-friendly, but it is suitable for long-term use. Designed with a strong suction and four-staged filtration system, the air itself is filtered of fine particles of dust while cleaning. The dust cup is unusually large thus allowing for long cleanups without much worry to empty the trash.
- It has a washable filter.
- Suitable for hard floors and tiles.
- It is easy to use and to store.
- It doesn’t leave a good result when used on a carpet.
Offering a smart look that is endearing to customers, why not clean in style?. The smart design allows for easy maneuvering between and under furniture. Settings strategically placed for easy access while cleaning, depending on the surface; bare floor or carpets. Its unique Windtunnel technology gives it a powerful suction and a smooth cleaning experience. It is cordless and it possesses a battery indicator which eliminates the problem of being caught off guard.
- It is easy to manipulate its movements.
- Perfect transition to suit different surfaces.
- It offers an effortless clean across multiple surfaces at a time.
- The suction at times could be lost after months of usage.
The Shark brand is ever wide with different products, all striving to be the best of all. The cleaner is designed mainly for carpet cleaning of all fiber sizes. The combination of rotator technology and swivel steering ensures deep satisfactory cleaning of carpeted areas. The lift-away pod it’s equipped with, enables easy cleaning of stairs and other irregular surfaces.
- It possesses a HEPA filter.
- Stairs and other hard to reach areas are cleaned with ease.
- Assurance of a deep carpet clean up.
- And lights installed on the nozzle ensures debris is not missed during use.
- Unfortunately, the product gets clogged easily.
This bagless canister vacuum comes with a powerful motor which ensures high performance and of course a powerful suction. It is rather light which allows for an easy handle and a long telescopic metal wand for a smooth navigation. The dust cup is easy to empty and the power cord can be retracted automatically.
- It is easy to use, on all surfaces and upholstery.
- It gives a quick and smooth clean.
- The emptying protocol is simple to perform.
- It comes with a low maintenance cost.
- Operating this vacuum comes with a lot of noise.
- And it often clogs.
This product is designed to function on floors, stairs, and upholstery. Its compact size offers easy handles, low price, and easy emptying of bins. However, it also implies that it can’t be used for a long duration of cleaning.
- It has a powerful suction for easy and excellent pickups of debris.
- It offers an easy and versatile style of usage.
- Loss of suction is greatly checked
- It is easy to transform it into a handheld.
- The dirt bin is rather small.
This is quite a machine to have, not only does it vacuum, it washes, scrubs, and polishes as it goes. The twin-tank system affords it the luxury of storing dirty and clean water separately. Thanks to the microfibers and rollers, the floors remain dry. This machine is well suited for floors that are heavily entrenched in mud and wet crumps.
- It cuts down the time consumed on working serious cleanups.
- It works well on bare floors and leaves behind a neat surface.
- It is heavy to operate and cleaning fluids need to be bought separately.
What is a Bagless Vacuum
A vacuum can be bagged or bagless. As the name implies, a bagless vacuum doesn’t have a replacement bag for collecting dirt. The vacuum is rather has a dust chamber or cup where dirt is stored as you clean. You don’t have to worry about emptying the dust bag with the bagless vacuum.
Pros of a Bagless Vacuum
- It is eco-friendly because you don’t have to use and dispose of bags which are usually not eco-friendly.
- You save money.
- Disposal of dirt and debris is easy with a bagless vacuum.
- Most product with the bagless tech doesn’t lose suction even when the dirt cup gets full.
Cons of a Bagless Vacuum
- It is more difficult to maintain a bagless vacuum in the long term.
- The dirt cup usually holds less dirt and debris.
- Dust gets into the air when the chamber is being emptied.
- The filter gets clogged in the long run which affects the performance of the vacuum.